This brochure provides an outline of Hydratight's competencies and service offering in the Subsea market.
With subsea exploration venturing ever deeper, Hydratight’s unrivalled experience in subsea connectors and tensioners, and industry-leading pipeline repair systems ensures we are perfectly placed to support our clients’ initiatives in deep water fields across the globe.
Superior Engineered Systems
- Our Mechanical Connectors are equal in strength and performance to a welded connection, eliminating the need for hot work and providing total safety for any application where a weld would be a traditional solution.
- We have developed remote bolting systems which allow both connectors and clamps to be bolted securely without the need for diver intervention.
- Our expertise in the field has also enabled us to expand our engineered product range to include Riser Hang-off Systems, Split Sleeve Repair Clamps, and Quick Release Nuts.
- Capable of tensioning every single stud in a joint simultaneously, the Multi-Stud Tensioner (MST) provides increased time savings by offering the fastest and most technically efficient method of tightening any connection.
Contingency Planning and Preparation
As a forward-thinking provider of premium subsea solutions, Hydratight has been a leading provider of Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) coverage since the late 1980’s. EPRS is the process of deciding on an emergency repair procedure and retaining the necessary tooling, equipment and services to cope with unplanned repairs, minimizing the resultant damage to the environment and field operation.
Products Designed to Work 24/7
Providing a high level of safety and a consistently high level of performance is of paramount importance in subsea environments and Hydratight tooling is made to withstand the most demanding underwater conditions.
- Bolt Tensioners
- Torque Wrenches
- Pipe Cutting and Machining
- Flange Spreaders
- Flange Pullers
- Power Consoles
Subsea Training Courses
Hydratight’s City and Guilds accredited subsea training courses focus on reducing potential downtime and providing a safer working environment when using high pressure hydraulic joint integrity equipment.
Download and watch related documents and videos: