On-Site Machining Courses
To support our on-site machining product line, Hydratight are able to offer a range of “On-Site Machining using Portable Machine Tools” training courses for external delivery with Hydratight certification available.
- HT25 Basic Pipe-cutting and End Prepping – 2 Days
- HT26 Advanced Pipe Cutting, End Prepping and Weld Excavation – 4 Days
- HT27 Basic Flange Facing – 3 Days
- HT28 Advanced Flange Facing – 5 Days
- HT29 Exchanger Facing – 2 Days
- HT30 Basic Drilling – 2 Days
- HT31 Advanced Drilling – 2 Days
- HT32 Milling – 2 days
A detailed synopsis of each training course can be found within our Technical Training Synopsis document which is available for download.
Hydratight provides a comprehensive technical theory program covering the safety, technical and operational elements of the activity and equipment.
Hydratight has well established training centres with dedicated practical training rigs including pressure vessels, exchangers, various pipe work systems with typical flange/clamp arrangements simulating onsite activities for onsite machining and bolting services. Health and safety practices remain fundamental to our delivery and all training centres follow and use standard site based procedures and risk assessment processes during training and assessment.
- A motivated workforce with best practice skills
- Accredited and certified route of training provision
- Reduced costs due to our "right first time" philosophy
- Legislation compliance
- Access to the latest technical standards and procedures
- Networking opportunities with global technical support
All of the above courses are supported by documented training procedures and for additional non-accredited qualification or assessment programmes the procedures below will be applied:
- Training via Hydratight only
- Recorded workplace experience using Hydratight documentation
- Employer/employee endorsement
- Technical theory testing/examination
- Practical assessment/examination
- 3 year renewal process
Additional Training Courses are available specific to all Hydratight equipment, services and regions. Custom training courses can also be commissioned and delivered to suit our clients systems of work and/or equipment.
All Hydratight Training Instructors are qualified internally and externally with extensive onsite experience at supervisory level.
Remember: TRAINING IS NOT EXPENSIVE RE-WORK IS!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request suitable dates and more course details
On-Site Machining Courses
Download and watch related documents and videos: