Work with Us
A Joint Integrity program can be implemented at any stage of an assets life, and our experience ranges from technical consultancy during a projects early phases; to major turnaround planning and execution; to multi-year frame agreements for the supply of tooling and services. Hydratight’s Joint Integrity offer is made up of the following:-
Support with the development and implementation of a comprehensive assurance program for bolted flange joint design, assembly, inspection, tightening and management in accordance with industry best practice which includes:-
- ASME PCC-1-2013 Guidelines for Pressure Boundary Bolted Flange Joint Assembly
- Energy Institutes Guidelines for the Management of Integrity of Bolted Joints in Pressurised Systems (2007)
Hydratight can provide a package of Joint Integrity Assurance services:-
- Joint Integrity Pre Engineering
- Benchmarking Analysis of clients existing processes and procedures against industry best practise; where required rewriting of any process or procedure.
- Review of piping specifications and criticality assessment to ensure safe, leak free bolted flange joints.
- Bolt Load Calculations, if appropriate using Hydratight’s Informate calculation engine, which includes bolt loads, torque values and hydraulic tool pressures designed to ensure leak free bolted flange joints.
- Development of a bespoke iDMS system.
- Advise / support the tendering process for sub-contractors, to ensure Joint Integrity objectives are met (if implemented during project FEED / pre turnaround planning).
- Training & Competency Assessment programs for any client, contractor, or subcontractor personnel involved in controlled bolting.
- Onsite inspection, management, QA and QC of the Joint Integrity program via the supply of Joint Integrity Project Managers, Specialists, and Inspectors.
- Experienced, skilled, technicians to support the delivery of controlled bolting, flange management and Joint Integrity work-scopes. Supported with Hydratight’s bolting tools, Informate calculation engine and iDMS software.
- All technicians pass through Hydratight’s IMPACT competence development program, providing qualified bolted joint assembly personnel in accordance with ASME PCC-1-2013. Hydratight is also qualified to deliver any combination of requirements listed in ASME PCC-1-2013 Appendix G.
- Hydratight’s IMPACT program also qualifies technicians in accordance with EN-1591-Part 4: Qualification of Personnel Competency in the Assembly of the Bolted Connections of Critical Service Pressurized Systems.
Further information on Hydratight’s extensive range of services can be found here.
Sale & Rental
- Sale or rental of a comprehensive range of hydraulic torque wrenches, hydraulic bolt tensioners, on site machining equipment, and associated ancillary equipment, supported with access to Hydratight’s Informate calculation engine.
- Where standard tools are unsuitable, Hydratight is able to design and manufacture special tooling to order.
Further information on Hydratight’s extensive range of products for sale and rental can be found here.
Hydratight’s Joint Integrity offer is not just a single product or service line, but it is the culmination of everything we do. Whether your project is large or small, our comprehensive approach is essential to ensure leak-free start up and operation of a safe and effective asset or facility. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Work with Us
Download and watch related documents and videos: