The BoltScope Pro is a new addition to Hydratight’s Ultrasonic range. This bolt load monitoring device is smaller, more mobile and user friendly.
The pocket sized BoltScope Pro enhances all the existing technologies and is packaged to work on the harshest and most complex applications, producing the high levels of accuracies required to complete the joint integrity solution.
The BoltScope Pro is the first cost effective ultrasonic monitoring device to measure bolt load, elongation, stress and percentage of strain utilising nanosecond technology.
Loaded and un-loaded bolt readings are displayed on an easy to read screen at any time throughout the bolts active service life. The device can be configured for linear regression or vector readings to assist load measurement optimisation.
BoltScope Pro has a tough aluminum body with sealed end-caps for long service in tough conditions.
BoltScope Pro includes a simple to use software suite, in which joint and material data can be easily created and downloaded to BoltScope Pro. Captured data can be uploaded for offline storage, analysis and reporting.
The new features include:
- Powerful auto-set facility, automatically optimises signal detection and stability and then adjusts the display accordingly. Reducing the need for operator interrogation of reading
- Initial and secondary reading “waveforms” can be matched visually, greatly improving transducer placement repeatability
- “Target” Hi and Lo tolerance alarm function works in conjunction with the data port to control an external pump shut-off device to limit error situations
- Mobile and compact design makes it suitable for the most difficult to reach bolt locations
- Easy to navigate via user interface
- Stores up to 8,000 readings with WAVEFORMS in multiple groups
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Readings can be stored offline for joint integrity reporting
- Create up to 64 custom defined applications
- Ability to set fastener Hi and Lo tolerances with audible beeper, viewable scan bar and visual LEDs flash upon tolerance being triggered
- Measures from 25mm (1") up to 137cm (48") fastener lengths
- Functions in temperatures ranging from -10˚C to 60˚C (14˚F to 140˚F)
- Operates up to 150 hours battery life
- Fixed, single and two-point zero calibration options
- Full two year warranty on parts and labour excluding batteries, transducer, temperature probes and cables
Download technical information about this product:
Rent or buy?
Contact us »