MORSEAL™ Remote Clamp
The MORSEAL Remote Clamp offers the same integrity and reliability as the rest of the MORSEAL Clamp product range, in a deep water design which requires no diver intervention.
MORSEAL Remote Clamps enable a mechanical alternative to hyperbaric welding. Remote Clamps have been a core product supplied by Hydratight since early 2000 and Hydratight continues to provide innovative engineering solutions within the oil and gas industry. MORSEAL Remote Clamps represent engineered application specific solutions including the integration with the designated remote clamp deployment equipment spread.
- 100% leak free track record
- Over 10 years proven track record
- Bespoke engineered solution
- High grade elastomeric sealing system
- DNV GL product approval
- NACE compliant for sour service applications
- Suitable for hydrocarbon applications
- Temporary or permanent repair solution
- Removable and reusable
- Sealant injection ports/valves
- Sacrificial anodes
- Customer specified nonstandard coatings
- Elbow, tee etc. clamp arrangements
MORSEAL Remote Clamp solutions are available for all applications including high pressure, large diameter, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex or other pipe materials, continuing to meet our customers’ exacting demands in an expedited program.
- Twin seal configuration providing an external pressure test facility
- Graphite sealing system
- Inconel cladding
- No water depth limitations, comprehensive deep water deployment track record
- Pressure containing and structural clamp solutions
- Suitable for all pipe sizes and pressure ratings
Our diverless MORSEAL Remote Clamps have undergone considerable development since their beginning in early 2000 as demonstrated below.
First Generation MORSEAL Remote Clamp Solution
Four 10" diverless clamps delivered to Statoil and installed in the Ågard Field
Second Generation MORSEAL Remote Clamp Solution
14" and 16" diverless clamps delivered to Petrobras, offering an integrated hydraulic system for simple diverless installation
Third Generation MORSEAL Remote Clamp Solution
The structural diverless repair clamps have been designed for simple remote installation with all hydraulics moved to the installation tool. This solution is to be supplied to Woodside and installed at 850 msw.
If you'd like to discuss your application in more detail, or want more information about these solutions, please contact us.
MORSEAL™ Remote Clamp
Download technical information about this product:
Rent or buy?
Contact us »