This website is run by Hydratight Limited, a company of Actuant Corporation.
This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users and details some of the measures taken. This website's objective are to conform to the Guidelines for UK government websites, which support the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level AA, to ensure a Web accessibility standard have been achieved and are maintained.
This accessibility statement applies only to the Hydratight website at www.hydratight.com and not to any site that is linked from one of our pages.
There are currently no access keys defined for this website. We are constantly striving to improve our website accessibility and intend to add access keys in the near future.
How to use access keys
Access keys work slightly differently depending on which browser and type of computer you are using - this is a summary of the main different ways:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 on a PC, press 'alt' and the access key character at same time
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5,6,7 on a PC, press 'alt' and the access key character at the same time, then press the enter key
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or Firefox on an Apple Macintosh, press 'control' and the access key character at the same time
- If you are using Firefox on a PC, press 'shift', 'alt' and the access key character at the same time
- This accessibility initiative is also supported by Netscape 6; use the 'alt' key on a PC, or the 'ctrl' key on an Apple Macintosh
All images on this site are accompanied by a brief alternative text which where appropriate identifies an image or its function. This alternative text (alt-text) is generally only visible when the browser's automatic image loading feature is turned off.
All text links are written so that they make sense when read out of context. On the whole, links are indicated by a contrasting colour to main page text. Links to external pages, those that take you away from the Hydratight website, are indicated with the 'arrow icon' ().
PDF files can be read using Adobe Reader software, which is available for many different computer systems including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Palm. Visit the Adobe website to obtain the Adobe Reader software.
The text on this website has been styled using a non-fixed value in a style sheet. This means that users can easily change the text size using their browser settings.
For more information and help about changing your browser settings please visit the BBC's My Web My Way pages. If you have any comments or other queries regarding the accessibility of the Hydratight website please get in touch via our General Enquiries form.